CACSC Therapy Team
Together, our therapy team brings over 50 years of experience to the Child Advocacy Center of Sedgwick County. We believe that children and families need support far beyond the disclosure of abuse and deserve an opportunity to heal from the trauma they have experienced.
Healing is ongoing and cannot be measured by a number of therapy sessions. Our commitment to the children and families we serve follows them through their completion of services with us and lasts as long as needed. Thanks to generous community support, we are able to offer all of our services free of charge.
What We Offer:
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Play Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Group and Individual treatment for children with Problematic Sexual Behaviors (PSB-CBT)
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Referrals to other mental health services
Todos los servicios estan disponibles en Espanol menos EMDR.
These hand prints represent a milestone in each child’s therapeutic journey. Symbolic of the hard work and determination of a child victim of abuse, the hand prints are a sign of strength and resiliency, a visual reminder of hope and healing.