Each of the links on this page will redirect you to local services that will help you find resources. For crisis resources please contact the number listed. If you are in imminent danger, please call 911.
1-800-CHILDREN provides 24/7 judgement-free parenting support. Connect with information, local resources, and support.
United Way of the Plains provides access to a variety of services across Kansas. Click the 2-1-1 link for additional information.
- Wichita Family Crisis Center
- Wichita Children’s Home
- Crisis Nursery Drop-in Daycare, or call 316-942-4261 ext. 1312
- The Treehouse
- Safe Haven
- Wichita Area Sexual Assault Center
- 1-800-Children 24 hour Parent Helpline
- Kansas Children’s Service League
- Embrace Pregnancy Resource Center
- Salvation Army
- Kansas Children and Families Mobile Crisis Helpline, or call 833-441-2240