CACSC Child Family Advocates
From the time a child and caregiver first walk in our door, CACSC Advocates step in to their journey and ease the fear of “what’s next?” Advocates explain what to expect while in our building, help with access to local resources, provide assistance establishing therapy services, and support families as they navigate the court system.
Advocates are assigned to work each case, working closely with law enforcement and social workers from EMCU, and are committed to reducing emotionally traumatic experiences that can occur once a child discloses abuse. At the family’s request, we will continue to be available even after other CACSC services conclude.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive child and family support
- Assistance accessing local resources
- Therapy Referrals
- Referrals to partner agencies
- Assistance navigating medical and court systems
- Attendance and support at court hearings
Todos los servicios estan disponibles en Espanol.